The Center for Applied Linguistics (CAL) is pleased to announce that applications are now being accepted for summer internships in Language Assessment, Psychometrics and Quantitative Research, and Language and Culture Education. The internship program at CAL provides an opportunity for qualified individuals at all levels of education who are interested in language, linguistics, language testing, and related areas to gain experience working with CAL professional staff on projects appropriate to the interests and skills of the intern:
- Internships may take place at any time during the year, but most occur during the summer months.
- There is no minimum or maximum length of service.
- Intern Application Timeframes:
- Submit by January 31 for Summer and Fall Internships.
- Submit by October 1 for Winter Internships.
The application deadline is January 31st, 2018.
For additional information about CAL’s internship program and the application process, visit CAL’s intern webpage: http://www.cal.org/who-we-are/career-opportunities/interns
Internship inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.